- Light-weight profile and narrow tread width design reduce rolling resistance.
- The enlarged third section of tread radius lessens contact pressure of tread shoulder, and further reduces the noise generated from the lateral grooves on tread shoulder.
- This pattern adopts an asymmetrical pattern design. The inside pattern stresses on drainage performance. Larger void ratio improves drainage performance on wet roads.
- The outside pattern emphasizes on maneuverability, the larger pattern blocks on tread shoulder offers better cornering handling.
- Noise prevention bar on the lateral grooves of outside tread shoulder blocks airflow in the grooves to reduce the derived noise.
- Chamfered groove wall design sacrifices the water film to prevent aquaplaning and get better wet grip.