- Excellent dispersible silica and unique crosslinking agents reduce rolling resistance substantially as well as enhanced wet grip.
- The ‘chain-end-nodification’ technology used in synthetic rubber strengthens fuel saving and traction.
- HA-oil-free formula for all sizes conforms with EU environmental protection laws.
- Centre sub-grooves with shallower depth enhance vertical/lateral block stiffness to avert block deformation and further reduce energy consumption.
- Shoulder groove bottom with big angle design retain shoulder block continuity, weaken block wriggling, and reduce energy consumption.
- Two section lateral grooves design on shoulder profile prevent uneven tread wear and provide adequate traction.
- Four circumferential grooves enhance drainage performance and safety on wet road.
- Centre rib design reinforces straight driving and handling performance.
- Circumferential rib design on tread shoulder, with thin sipes instead of run-through lateral grooves, prevents groove resonance and reduce noise generated by run-through lateral grooves.